ponedeljek, 14. april 2014

Well here I am again ...

It was a busy Saturday and a slow Sunday for me. Today is another working Monday, just like the rest of them. Going to work and write a little, like I usually do.
However, to brighter up the day a bit (it's kind of cloudy, murky, dull today), I've decided to share with you a little happy poem I wrote for a friend a while ago. It's whacky, so be prepared. It's also short lol, since I wrote it in like 5 minutes.

Here goes:
______________________

There once was a girl,
dark, little and shy.
She looked like a squirrel
and didn't know why.

She climbed up a tree
to look for a strawberry.
Little she knew
she'd not find it there,

But what can you do;
that's our Moomoo.
______________________



:P

Hope you liked it lol. Going to post some more stuff some other time, be sure to visit back!

Oh and btw, I sometimes write in Slovenian but more commonly in English. The words come easier to me and it's easier to say some things.

tuddles

Ni komentarjev: